Sindicetech/SirenSolutions is looking for a partner/consultant Life Science Data Scientist for projects involving large amounts of public as well as customer specific life science data.
Sindicetech Lifescience customers involve market leaders in established and emerging sectors who intend to leverage available life science data for improved research workflows as well as productization and marketing.
You'll have access to this data and customers and be able to make a difference with with your intuitions and ideas.
Independent thinking, yet strong teamwork are key. Other requirements as follow:
- Competences in the Life Science Data sector, ability to understand Life Scientist needs and how data might be of help.
- Profiency with Semantic Web technologies, RDF, SPARQL, Triplestores. Reasoning and graph stores a plus.
- Data Science competences: solid principles and possibly experience in data consolidation, data quality, data enhancements, data mining, data intelligence and analytics. Experience with related tools
- High degree of computer proficiency, ability to work in Linux environment a strong plus.
- Programming skills: we operate largely based on Java. Java competences are a strong plus.
- Experience or high interest in experiencing operations with relevant amounts of data.
- Master Degree or equivalent in a Life Science related subject but with strong evidence and record of computer science theory and practice work. Alternatively Computer Science background with considerable experteese and competences matured in Life science sector.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, interest in data product creation, ability to network an interesting and welcome plus.
Location: Sindicetech/SirenSolutions offices are in Galway, Ireland but we routinely work with distributed collaborators
Please send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org